Loyal Rescue is an all volunteer, not for profit organization, we are
always in need of
operating funds. There are large expenses associated with rescuing,
rehoming dogs. All
of our dogs,
as a base, receive vaccinations, heart worm testing, deworming and
spay/neutering. Many dogs, however, come into care requiring additional
surgeries, dentals, x-rays and scans.
If you wish to
make a monetary donation, it can be done several
- Helping Homeless Pets /
Canada Helps: To donate to Loyal Rescue online and receive a printable tax receipt, please
visit the Helping Homeless Pets donation page.
Paypal: To donate directly to Loyal Rescue through PayPal, please Click
- E-transfer: To donate directly to Loyal Rescue through your online banking, please Click Here.
- Cheque/Money Order: Always appreciated. Please make payable to "Loyal Rescue" and mail to: 14B-1822 Whites Road, Suite 327, Pickering, ON L1V 0B1
- Kuranda Dog Beds: For information on these beds and how to donate one, please
support our dogs and foster homes, we can always use dog care items
or Advantage for small/medium dogs
- Leashes, harnesses for small/medium sized
- Toys (Kongs, new stuffies, balls)
- Unused dog beds and soft dog blankets
- Unopened, good quality, dog food (kibble
Us if you have
supplies to donate.
Donate to our yearly Auction
auction supplies us with funds to help care and
rehabilitate our dogs throughout the year. We would gladly accept:
cards for pet stores, coffee shops, LCBO, restaurants, sports events,
- Any new household item
- Any vacation package gift certificate
- Dog grooming, photography or training
- Handmade items such as quilting, knitting,
No item is too small. Contact Us and we will
arrange for a pick up.
you for your support!
Loyal Rescue © 2005-2017, all rights reserved.